A downloadable game for Windows
- Press "C" to shoot
- Arrow Keys to move
- Press "R" to restart level
A game of reactionary skill and careful timing, Jacket is a 2D puzzle platformer with fun moments of combat. The game keeps you on your toes by introducing new puzzle elements throughout play, and occasionally throwing a boss battle your way for masochism. If you like a game designed to constantly test and hone your abilities as a player, including practice of trying to stop your fists from destroying your screen in fury, Jacket is for YOU.
Known Glitches (Not game breaking):
- Door can catch your player
- Moving Platform can catch your player
- You can run in place
- Feet can get stuck in the colored light boxes (can jump out of though)
- You can trick AI into not seeing you
- Must run back into crate to move it again
- If you do not see a glitch on this list, that you may have came across, please comment below.
- Enemy goes through the door on the first laser level, and dies by laser. That is to show you, that the laser will kill.
- Moving Platform (if in the middle of light boxes) will interrupt it, and disable it. It is supposed to make things more difficult, and make you aware.
- When jumping on crates in the water, you still lose a bit of health. You are supposed to ration your steps on this level.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.